2011-01-18

[TRANS] 01.17 Kim Hyun Joong’s Personal Note on Japan Mobile Site

Credit : blog.daum.net/elley0606





english trans :

Hi everyone, I’m Hyun Joong, it’s already 2011.
I’m now working on my new album.
because the handwriting’s not nice,
so don’t really like writing letters.
but since japanese fans want to get a personal from me.
so i’m here writing this.
Because want to show everyone a good album and project in this new year,
I’m a bit nervous. In this new year, please be healthy everyone,
hope all of you have many happy things .

from :king of the universe

source – http://kimhyunjoong.jp/board/read.php?tcode=2160&position=0&khj_mod=&search=&find=
chinese translation – 雨涵@百度金贤重吧
english translation – Babyvfan (www.babyvfan.wordpress.com)
repost with full credit only

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

he also write his handwriting message and drawing this cute alien…xD







No comments:

Post a Comment