2011-05-05

[News] Kim Hyun Joong and Jung So Min attend an event for “Playful Kiss” in Japan [04.05.11]

Source: Joynews24
Credit: ramham424 @ Allkpop





Actors Kim Hyun Joong and Jung So Min recently met with their Japanese fans at an event commemorating the broadcast of “Playful Kiss” in Japan.

On May 3rd, the actors met with about 6,000 fans in two different events held at Osaka’s Grand Cube Hall. Tickets for the two events sold out on the first day the tickets became available, and it’s largely being attributed to Kim Hyun Joong’s popularity.

The idol-turned-actor spoke candidly at the event, saying, “I was very worried about my fans after hearing the news about the earthquake in March. I was very disappointed that I couldn’t come in March, but I’m happy I get to see you all before the drama starts its broadcast.”

The two shared some behind-the-scenes stories from set, and showed their affection for their characters. Kim Hyun Joong also sang ‘Thanks‘ and ‘One More Time‘ at the event, giving his personal fans an extra treat at the event.

No comments:

Post a Comment